Friday, June 1, 2018

Blind 3 Colour Challenge - Dragonfly

Hi everyone!

For my first live Ustream in my dungeon (new craft room) I decided to do the blind 3 colour challenge where I close my eyes and pick 3 tubes of paint and create a page using only those 3 colours as well as white and black.

After such a long time (over 6 months) away from streaming live I was a bit anxious about how I'd go. That's why I chose the blind 3 colour challenge. I was only going to create the background using the blind 3 colour challenge but decided to go full steam ahead and create the focal image using the same 3 colours and try to make it work. I think we did it! With the help of my friend, Debby Epps. Thanks so much Debby :)

You can watch the full process video (with live chat in real time) over on my alternate YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Martha Stewart circle cutter
Kaisercraft '36' background stamp
Tim Holtz 'dragonfly' BIGZ die
Tim Holtz 'dragonfly' texture fade
KaiserCraft 'birch' template/stencil
KaiserCraft 'stains' stamp set
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous 'bitty grunge' stamp set
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Aleene's Tacky Glue
White POSCA pen (0.9-1.3mm)
Stampin' Up! 3/4" circle punch
Stampin' Up! 1" circle punch
Fiskars 2" circle punch
Liquitex Professional gesso
Liquitex Professional Iridescent Medium
Liquitex Professional Gloss Medium & Varnish
Black Portfolio Oil Pastel
Reeves 'titanium white' acrylic paint
Mont Marte 'cobalt' acrylic paint
Reeves 'light powder blue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Derivan Matisse 'phthalo green' acrylic flow paint
The Crafters Workshop mini 'capricious' stencil
Dylusions 'diamond border' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'receipt' stencil
ColorBox (clearsnap) 'tropical' stencil
Dylusions 'circles' stencil













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment