Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Friends Art Journal Page Live Stream

Hi everyone!

Well, I bit the bullet and am now going live on YouTube!

As of 1 August 2018 Ustream will not be a free streaming platform so we had to come up with an alternative solution. I have never really been into watching live YouTubers, mainly because of the chat. It seemed to go so fast and there were always trolls (bored kids) popping in and causing havoc.

Anyway, we had a go at YouTube and it seems to have become more user friendly and there are more options to assist with the audience, quality, recordings, etc.

Firstly I streamed unlisted from my main YouTube channel (ozegran). I streamed twice on this channel before I decided that maybe I should just stream live from my other YouTube channel (Jenny Potter) because that's where I uploaded all of my old Ustream recordings. Makes sense to me! So I went live publicly today!

I didn't realise how much work goes into these multi-layered pages! This 3 page layout took me around 10 hours to complete. There was a lot of fiddly work, going over the white to make it nice and bright. Anyway, I love how this spread turned out, but I don't think I'll be doing another one too soon LOL.

You can watch the full process on YouTube by clicking the links below:

Friends Art Journal Page - Part 1

Friends Art Journal Page - Part 2

Friends Art Journal Page - Part 3

Products used:

Unknown script stamp
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous 'bitty grunge' stamp set
KaiserCraft 'flutter' background stamp
KaiserCraft 'perfume' background stamp
KaiserCraft 'windsor' background stamp
Ranger/Dylusions 'put a bird on it' stamp set
The Crafters Workshop 'cosmic bubbles' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'mini botanicals' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'mini reversed chicken wire' stencil
The Crafters workshop 'mini tile texture' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'mini whimsical vines' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'fairywings' stencil
Dylusions 'dotted flowers' stencil
Dylusions 'circles' stencil
Dylusions 'diamond border' stencil
Dylusions 'put a  bird on it' stamp set
Dylusions 'curious corrin' stamp set
Reeves 'oxide chromium green' acrylic paint
Reeves 'lime yellow' acrylic paint
Reeves 'pale olive' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'quinacridone magenta' acrylic paint
CreativePL 'scarlet lake' acrylic paint'
Global Colours 'cool yellow' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow deep hue' acrylic paint
Mont Marte 'ultramarine blue' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'cobalt hue' acrylic paint
CreativePL 'cobalt blue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'blue lake' acrylic paint
Reeves 'violet' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'purple' acrylic paint
Reeves 'pale powder blue' acrylic paint
Craft Works 'purple' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'orange' acrylic paint
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Memento 'gray flannel' dye ink
Ranger 'manganese blue' archival ink
Sharpie 'white' paint pen (extra fine point)
Ranger/Dylusions journal block
uni POSCA white pen
uni POSCA black pen
Pentel white paint marker
Faber-Castell black PITT Artist fine point pen
Stamp positioning tool
KaiserCraft 'Le Chateau' stamp set
Stencil Girl 'tall birds' stencil
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
























Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment