Friday, June 15, 2018

Art Journal Page 202

Hi everyone!

Today's art journal page is based on the tag #8 - background reveal technique (see previous post HERE).

Even though I had issues with the masking fluid today I was much happier with the result of the journal page than I was with the tag LOL.

This is what the page looked like with all that paint sponged on it:






I'm not having much luck with this new craft room! I keep losing things (still looking for the ring cluster stencil) and can't find where I've actually stored tools and products yet *sigh*. Oh well, the more I play the more I'll get used to it, I guess :)

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Global Colours 'cool yellow' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'orange' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'cobalt hue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'rose madder' acrylic paint
J.Burrows 'teal' acrylic paint
The Crafters Workshop 'cosmic bubbles' stencil
SimonSaysStamp 'ring cluster' stencil
Various sized Stampin' Up! circle punches
Dylusions 'diamonds - small' stencil
CreativePL 'mars black' acrylic paint
Black uni POSCA 0.6mm pen
Black Faber-Castell PITT Artist brush pen










Thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment