Friday, June 29, 2018

Live Stream Journal Page

Hi everyone!

So today I was going to succeed at working with white over sprays without the sprays coming through. I failed miserably :(

Even though I sprayed 5 coats of hair spray (it's supposed to be a good fixative) the sprays still came through. I was so disappointed. Anyway I ended up finishing the page as best I could and I'm still bound and determined to find a way LOL.

I did go to my local art store today and bought some Liquitex clear gesso which I will try to add over the top of the multiple coats of fixative. I'm not giving up yet LOL.

Anyway you can see the full painful process on my live stream recording by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'witch's potion purple' starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'jazzy jivin' purple' starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'azure sea asters' starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'tibetan poppy teal' starburst spray
s-e-i 'purple' tumble dye spray
Heidi Swapp 'hot pink' Color Shine
Dylusions 'bubblegum pink' ink spray
Dylusions 'funky fuchsia' ink spray
Dylusions 'vibrant turquoise' ink spray
Adirondack 'purple twilight' Color Wash
The Crafters Workshop 'cosmic bubbles' stencil
White POSCA paint pen
Black POSCA paint pen
Ecoline black brush pen
Portfolio 'blue violet' water soluble oil pastel
Isocol rubbing alcohol
Tim Holtz 'small talk' idea-ology stickers













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment