Thursday, July 27, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 14 - Leaves

Hi everyone!

Today's prompt was 'leaves'! So many ways I could have portrayed this prompt but I chose to heat emboss a 'silhouette fern' stamp I had. Seemed easy enough, but when I added the background and other elements I think I lost sight of the actual focal image - the leaves!

I think the other colours I used overpowered the leaves. Oh well, ya live and learn!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.






Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Hero Arts 'silhouette fern' wood mounted stamp
VersaMark embossing ink
Ranger Emboss It embossing ink dabber
OPALS 'eucalypt' embossing enamel
Twinkling H2Os 'mango mamba'
Twinkling H2Os 'mustard green'
Twinkling H2Os 'rose gold'
Twinkling H2Os ' sweet alfalfa'
The Crafters Workshop 'mini tie dyed' stencil
Atelier moulding paste
Liquitex 'pyrrole red' ink
Liquitex 'cadmium yellow light hue' ink
Ranger multi medium matte
Moon Glow 'blimey! limey green' mica powder
Moon Glow 'orange gold' mica powder
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment