Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Art Journal - Page 158

Hi again! Are you sick of me yet? LOL

Today's post is yet another journal page. After yesterday's bright page I wanted to use softer colours. Even though it was darker than I had anticipated it definitely is much softer.

No plan except to use some doilies and washi tape and soft colours.

I tend not to try and plan a page as it never seems to work out the way I originally intended, so I just decide to maybe use some stamps, stencils, paints, paper or other medium that I haven't used in a while and go from there. Most times I add so many layers because I still don't know where the page is taking me.

Products used today:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
KaiserCraft "botanical" background stamp
Clearly Besotted "honeycomb" stamp set
SimonSaysStamp "surf blue" dye ink
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous "bitty grunge" stamp set
Hero Arts Hero Hues "unicorn pastel pink" pigment ink
Tim Holtz distress paint in "spun sugar", "broken china" & "bundled sage"
Chromacryl gel medium
Recollections Washi tape
Magical powders by Lindys Stamp Gang in "aloha avacado", "ocean breeze blue" & "plumeria pink"
Finnabair's Art Basics light paste
Tim Holtz "lace" layering stencil
KaiserCraft "English Rose Collection"
Ranger Emboss It clear embossing dabber
Ranger "queen's gold" embossing powder
Brilliance "galaxy gold" ink by Tsukeniko
Cottage Cutz "spring fairy" die
Lumiere paint by Jacquard in "halo violet gold", "metallic russet" & "sunset gold"
Ranger clear Emboss It pen
Heidi Swap "gold" Color Shine

You can watch the page being created on YouTube by clicking HERE.












Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment