Monday, July 24, 2017

Art Journal Page 161

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd give you a break from ICADs and toss in a journal page as well today LOL.

I streamed live on Ustream today and created a page on burlap from my Dina Wakley Multi Surface journal. For the background I decided to drip watered down paint from a distance onto the page using a dropper. I liked the effect it made so I decided to try it again in my Dylusions journal.

Once I had the background done I had to decide what to do with it next. I came back to the old faithful circles LOL.

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.




















Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Grid stamp from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous "bitty grunge" set
Script stamp from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous "shabby french" set
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Ranger 'cobalt blue' archival ink
Pebeo 'iridescent green yellow' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'cobalt blue hue' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'iridescent blue green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light blue hue' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'iridescent 'green blue' acrylic paint
Fiskars circle shape cutter & stencil
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow deep hue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'rose madder' acrylic paint
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine
Heidi Swapp 'butter' Color Shine
Adirondack 'sunset orange' Color Wash
Reeves water soluble wax pastels in 'prussian blue' and 'white'
Art Basics light paste
Fiskars 'bubbles' stencil
Black uniball Signo pen

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment