So I have decided to include it in the "Thinking of You" category, given that the sentiment on the front says "Sometimes you just don't need a reason", someone has been thought of LOL.
Anyway, instead of telling you how I made it, I uploaded a video to YouTube (click here) on the making of this card, however the materials used are listed below:
- Recollections Kraft Cardstock (card base)
- Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock - Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection
- Vintage Timeless paper by KaiserCraft
- Corrugated cardboard
- Circle Lace stamp by Hero Arts
- Chipboard (hand cut into a heart shape)
- Gilders Paste in "Gold" and "African Bronze"
- Swiss Dots embossing folder by Provo Craft
- White cardstock
- "Beautiful Wishes" stamp set by Creative Expressions
- "Too Kind" stamp set by Stampin' Up!
- Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
- VersaMark embossing ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder "Seafoam White"
- Natural twine, Scor-tape, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Gesso, Tim Holtz Distress Tool