I'm on the card kick again and this time it's a New Baby card! What better way to start off a new card series, a new baby card series, than creating one using Graphic 45's "Little Darlings" paper collection!
Other supplies I used were:
- The 'love' stamp from the Little Darlings stamp set
- NEW ARRIVAL chipboard piece from the Little Darlings Tags 2 die-cut set
- Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock for the card base
- Large scalloped punch by Stampin' Up!
- Mini doily stamp from the Vintage Labels stamp set by Stampin' Up!
- Tim Holtz distress tool
- Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
- 3 half-back pearls
I wanted to use up some of the bits and pieces of paper left over from other projects, so that's what I did! I made a beautiful card using the leftovers!
Below is a pic of the completed card, but if you would like to view more photos and/or watch the making of the card, I have uploaded a start-to-finish video up on YouTube and you can view it here at the bottom of this post, or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.