Saturday, September 8, 2018

Blind 6 Colour Challenge - Purple Rain

Hi everyone!

So on today's live stream on YouTube I created a journal page based on the blind 6 colour challenge.

Blind 6 means that I blindly pick one of 6 mediums/products and create a page based on those picked, along with being able to use other mediums such as gesso, texture paste, stencils as well as black and white products. Black and white are not classed as 'colours'.

The products/mediums I blindly chose are listed below in the products used.

You can watch the full live stream recording on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Reeves 'violet' acrylic paint (blind picked)
Golden gesso
Liquitex 'phthalocyanine green (blue shade) ink (blind picked)
Adirondack 'sunset orange' Color Wash (blind picked)
Tim Holtz 'aged mahogany' distress stain (blind picked)
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'bavarian blue' Magicals (blind picked)
Tim Holtz 'mermaid madness' distress oxide (blind picked)
Fiskars circle template
Tim Holtz 'stripes' layering stencil
Tim Holtz 'bubbles' layering stencil
Chromacryl texture paste
Portfolio 'black' water soluble oil pastels
Fiskars 1/4" hole punch
Chipboard/cardstock alphas from my stash
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive














Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching you! That pick 6 has been fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon!!!
      Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but the reply on my blog using Chrome would not let me so I'm using Windows Edge to reply now and it's actually working!!! Woohoo! I wish Google Chrome would get their act together!

      Delete