Well, here it is anyway. I made it using the following:
* medium weight chipboard * acrylic paints * Crackling Medium * hot glue * metal hinges * Tim Holtz Hitch Fastener * Deja Views "Wedding" paper * Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Ten" dies * See Dee's vintage lady stamp * Prima Say it in Pearls * 25mm Foam Rose Head Blossoms by Vivaldi * Flower Fantasy embossing folder * various Tim Holtz distress inks * various Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists * some tiny flowers & a couple of feathers
The size of the box/frame is 4" x 6" with 1/2" strips for the height. The individual elements details are as follows:
The chipboard pieces cut - 2 @ 4" x 6", 4 @ 3" x 1/2", 4 @ 6" x 1/2". The chipboard base coat was painted with a mixture of burnt umber and black, dried, then a layer of Derivan water-based Crackling Medium and dried, then painted with a mixture of titanium white and bisque (cream).
I adhered the designer paper before attaching the hinges which resulted in trying to find a way to hide the brads, I decided to re-cover it with a new piece of the designer paper, distressed using the TH distressing tool then inked using TH Weathered Wood distress ink. I did this because I wanted to leave the inside cover free for a photo.
I used Weathered Wood and Pumice Stone distress inks for the labels die on the front of the box.
I adhered a piece of 4" x 6" foam on the bottom of the box frame but I didn't show this in the video.
I have uploaded an in-the-making video of this to show how and what I did to make this project. It was a long day making this one, I even cut my finger trying to cut the chipboard to 1/2" pieces (you'll see the bandaid in the video). Oh well, all in the name of scrapbooking :)