I created a card with a background stamp of script and butterflies. I then stamped two butterflies and a dragonfly similar to the background stamp using Matt Medium. I stamped them at least half way off the original stamp so that it looks like the butterflies and dragonfly are flying off the page - well, that was the effect I was going for anyway LOL.
The materials I used were:
- Green, gold and white cardstock for the card and mats
- Chipboard for the Tim Holtz Tag & Labels Alterations die for the sentiment
- Hero Arts Clings "Antique Background" for the background of the card
- Derivan Matisse Matt Medium for stamping the butterflies and dragonfly
- Two of the butterflies from the "Butterflies" clear stamps by Stampendous
- Dragonfly stamp from the "Organic Grace" wood mounted set by Stampin' Up!
- Distress inks used on the background were Bundled Sage and Stormy Sky
- Glimmer Mists used on the sentiment were Patina and English Ivy
- Rhinestones by Basics
- Walnut Stain distress ink used to distress edges of card mat and labels die, and used the Tim Holts Distressing Tool to rough up the edges of the card mat
- Ribbon from my stash
- Adhesives were ATG tape, Scotch Quick Dry adhesive, Glossy Accents for ribbon and pop dots