Thursday, April 28, 2011

USTREAM Sign

Well, I've bit the bullet and I'm going to go live and recorded on USTREAM very soon!


I'll be creating various projects on USTREAM and will start with a mini album using the 7gypsies "gypsy market" 6x6 paper variety pack.


I would really like to stream in the evenings for the Australian market as the time difference for live streaming of the internationals is, for us, either in the wee hours of the morning or during the weekdays when a lot of us are working. Either way, we should have all areas covered - I hope everyone will join me from all corners of the globe! I'm thinking either Monday or Wednesday evenings here at around 8pm DST. I would love everyone's thoughts and see what times suit all of you.


In the meantime I've created a sign to be used as my USTREAM "logo" and I've uploaded the 3-part series in the making of the sign, and here are some pics.


The completed sign






Close-up shots of various parts of the sign













No comments:

Post a Comment