- Cut a piece of Aluminium Stucco sheet to an ATC size of 2.5" x 3.5"
- Using various pinks, purples and brown colours in the alcohol inks, along with some blending solution, coloured the metal piece with the ink applicator
- Coloured the butterfly charm using purple, pink, gold & black alcohol inks (using a paint brush)
- Took a piece of thin metal cut to a circle, punched a hole and coloured it using gold mixative, silver mixative and black alcohol ink, punched the letter A into the metal, painted the black alcohol ink into the A groove
- Took an angel silver charm and coloured it with alcohol inks in bronze & gold mixative alcohol inks, coloured the hair using a paint brush dipped in black alcohol ink, coloured the dress in Cranberry alcohol ink
- Punched a hole in the corner of the metal ATC and attached a silver chain mixed in copper mixative, added jump rings attaching the circle and the butterfly.