Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Art Journal Page 245

  Hi everyone

I did this page prior to my last live stream (26 October 2022) and it's amazing how similar they are!

I absolutely LOVED how minimalistic this page turned out to be with a gorgeous background - can you understand the restraint it took for me to leave it as is? LOL well it was hard, but I've grown a lot over the past couple of years and I think it shows. You just have to look at the small amount of product used!

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Liquitex gesso
Liquitex Matte Medium
Brea Reese Glitter Ink (some kind of brown colour)
Liquitex Professional ink in 'Iridescent Rich Bronze'
Pebeo 'Iridescent Green Yellow' high viscosity Studio Acrylic paint
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Black 'touch' brush marker
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Coffee stained copy paper









Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen



















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment