Wednesday, October 26, 2022

LIVE STREAM - Blind3 Art Journal Page

Hi everyone!

Today I streamed live creating a journal page using the blind 3 method.

The 'blind 3' challenge is where you select any 3 mediums 'blindly' - yes! No peeking involved!

Today, Eileen (my co-star/director) suggested I use sprays instead of paint. That threw me! I'd never thought to create a journal page without paint before! But I took on the challenge and am sooooo glad I did!

The colours I blindly chose were all from Lindy's Stamp Gang as follows:

  • Cocoa Bean Copper
  • Glory of the Seas Gold
  • Amaryllis Burgundy
As with the paints I could use the black and the white sprays with the above colours. The sprays I chose were:

White Linen
Marble Black

I really love how the page turned out and will be experimenting more with this technique!

You can watch the entire stream in full on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'cocoa bean copper' Starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'glory of the seas gold' Starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'amaryllis burgundy' Starburst spray
Dylusions 'black marble' ink spray
Dylusions 'white linen' ink spray
Liquitex Matte Medium
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Ranger 'black soot' Distress Archival Ink
Black Stabilo All pencil
Aqua brush
Isocol Rubbing Alcohol
KaiserCraft 'stars' stencil
Fiskars 'circles'1' shape cutter
Inkjet Printer
Copy paper
Lightweight cardstock











Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment