Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Art Journal Page 243

 Hi everyone!

This page was done almost 3 years ago! I struggled to work out what paints and mediums I used on this page so I apologise for that. I am now back into my art journaling and feeling much better so look out for weekly videos and weekly live streams! Please let me know what you would like to see me do.

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Liquitex gesso Deli paper wipe-off sheet Bostick Glu Stik Liquitex matte medium Hero Arts 'antique background' stamp Ranger 'watering can' archival ink Various acrylic paints applied with a small brayer Dylusions 'diamond border' stencil Tim Holtz 'bubble' layering stencil Tim Holtz 'dot fade' layering stencil Various permanent markers Various sized jar lids Dylusions 'white linen' ink spray White POSCA pen Reeves Water Soluble Wax Pastels Tim Holtz centering ruler Stabilo 'black' All pencil Aqua brush Sticker Nation 2 book










Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment