Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Live Stream - Blind3 Challenge Art Journal Page

 Hi everyone!

So today was my usual Wednesday 11am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and I chose to challenge myself once again with another blind3! Today my choice of mediums was Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks! I blindly selected bundled sage, tumbled glass & brushed corduroy.

There were a few mishaps during this stream - the postman delivering a couple of parcels, my husband attempted to phone me 3 times and my daughter entering my live stream and then calling me LOL. On top of that I had another craft-a-lanch! I knocked over my distress ink tower and all one side fell onto the floor. No major damage but you can see by the pic below I was lucky LOL.


We made it in the end, as always it came together nicely!

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products Used:

Liquitex gesso
Tim Holtz 'bundled sage' Distress Oxide Ink
Tim Holtz 'tumbled glass' Distress Oxide Ink
Tim Holtz 'brushed corduroy' Distress Oxide Ink
Tim Holtz 'black soot' Distress Oxide Ink
Tim Holtz 'numbered' layering stencil
Tim Holtz 'birch' layering stencil
Stampers Anonymous | Tim Holtz 'attic treasures' stamp set
KaiserCraft 'alpha|grunge' stamp set
Black 'touch' brush marker
Black Pilot FRIXION pen
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Liquitex matte medium


















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment