Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Art Journal Page - Spring *LIVE RECORDING*

Hi everyone!

My first live stream on this channel today using my new Logitech c930e webcam. I have yet to work out why there is a flicker so please bear with me while I try to work this out.

Today's page was started with only the butterflies I had fussy cut in mind. I just started creating a background for the butterflies to sit on and I really love how the page finally turned out.

You can watch the full live recording on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Reeves 'pale olive' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'white' acrylic impasto
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow medium hue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'oxide chromium green' acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'stripes' layering stencil
Stampers Anonymous|Tim Holtz 'attic treasures' stamp set
Ranger 'olive' archival ink
Ranger 'sap green' archival ink
Color Box 'tropical' stencil
KaiserCraft 'flora and fauna' stamp set
Black Sharpie pen
Black Faber-Castell PITT Artist brush pen
Black Signo uni-ball pen
Blue Stabilo fine 0.4 pen
Faber-Castell 'cold grey' PITT artist big brush pen
Butterflies from my stash











Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment