Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Art Journal Page 219

Hi everyone!

Using my favourite colour combination today - blues and browns.

I started off adhering some torn scrapbook paper to add texture before applying paint. I'm not overly fussed on the outcome though as I think I should start trying to shade faces. This page screamed for me to do it but I got scared and probably lazy LOL. One day I'll have a go at faces - one day :)

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Scrapbook paper from my stash
Liquitex Professional matte medium
Liquitex Professional gesso
Stampers Anonymous|Tim Holtz 'attic treasures' stamp set
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Inkadinkado 'dot flourishes' stamp set
Reeves 'burnt umber' acrylic paint
J.Burrows 'expresso' acrylic paint
Reeves 'deep turquoise' acrylic paint
Pebeo DYNA 'iridescent blue green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'bright aqua green' acrylic paint
Reeves 'paynes gray' acrylic paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'guten tag teal' Magials powder
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'bayou boogie gold' starburst spray
Reeves 'titanium white' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'cerulean blue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'naples yellow hue'
The Crafters Workshop 'time travel' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'Emma' stencil
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'glory of the seas gold' starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'sassy sapphire' starburst spray
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'peacock feathers' distress oxide
Paper Artsy (item MN60) stamp
Ranger 'coffee' archival ink
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Reeves 'prussian blue' water soluble wax pastel
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Sharpie 'black' fine point pen













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment