Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Art Journal Page 220

Hi everyone!

Today was all about using my tea cup dies. I recently catalogued all my thinlet dies by numbering them and adding them to a spreadsheet for ease of locating that one die I need LOL. Anyway I came across these tea cup dies and decided to use them on a journal page.

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Reeves 'pale olive' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'bright aqua green' acrylic paint
Fiskars 'tartan 'n time' stamp set
Reeves 'sand' acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'frayed burlap' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'fossilized amber' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'broken china' distress oxide
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine
Stampers Anonymous|Tim Holtz 'bitty grunge' stamp set
Memento 'espresso truff'e dye ink
Memento 'toffee crunch' dye ink
Poppy Crafts 'hot tea cup' die
We R Memory Keepers 'photo/angle' Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper
Hemp twine from my stash
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Aleene's Original Tacky glue
KaiserCraft 'secret bird society collection' 6" paper pad
Faber-Castell 'nougat' PITT Artist Big Brush pen












Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment