Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Art Journal Page 208

Hi everyone!

Today's page was inspired by Sara (my serenity crafts on YouTube). I have been binge watching Sara's videos for a couple of weeks now. I love her style! It takes me back to my folk art days and my patchwork quilting days. I used to love creating quilts with lots of applique - designs in this style. So when I found Sara I knew I just had to attempt one of her pages.

You can watch Sara's video on how she created this page by CLICKING HERE.

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Golden gesso
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Golden 'teal' acrylic paint
Semco 'leaf green' acrylic paint
Semco 'tutti fruitti' acrylic paint
Semco 'caramel' acrylic paint
Semco 'grey' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow medium hue' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'white' acrylic paint
Creative PL 'burnt umber' acrylic paint
Liquitex Professional glazing medium
Tim Holtz | Stampers Anonymous 'bitty grunge' stamp set
Derwent Inktense 'iron blue' pencil
Derwent Inktense 'iron green' pencil
White fine point Sharpie pen
White POSCA paint pen
Black Sharpie pen
Black Fude Ball pen
McGill dual-tipped stylus tool

















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment