Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Art Journal Page 206

Hi everyone!

I decided I'm really loving the whimsical look of journal pages and so I decided I would create a whole journal dedicated to whimsical houses and scenes. I've made notebook journals and have them sitting on my desk doing nothing so I decided to put them to good use.

This first page is fairly basic, with a background and a few elements on the page but that's it. I'm hoping that with practice I can create great pages using this whimsical theme.

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Pebeo 'primary magenta' acrylic paint
Pebeo Dyna 'iridescent orange yellow' acrylic paint
Pebeo Dyna 'iridescent violet blue' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'fluorescent yellow' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow medium hue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light green permanent' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'bright aqua green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light blue violet' acrylic paint
Reeves 'paynes gray' acrylic paint
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Mont Marte 'scarlet' acrylic paint
The Crafters Workshop 'mod spirals' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'cosmic bubbles' stencil
Liquitex Professional iridescent medium
Portfolio 'red' water soluble oil pastel
Portfolio 'orange' water soluble oil pastel
Black Fude Ball pen
White POSCA paint pen
White Gelly Roll pen
Punchinella











Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment