Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Having Fun With Shipping Tags - Layers #1

Hi everyone!

Well, after all those ICADs and journal pages I think I was drained of all creativity! Actually, I've been cleaning windows and my craft room, that's why I've been away for a couple of weeks.

I was playing around with backgrounds on shipping tags before I started cleaning and thought I would create a weekly/monthly (don't know yet) challenge over on my Art Journal Techniques FaceBook page.

What I thought I would do was upload a shipping tag that I'd played around with on YouTube, post the link to my FaceBook Art Journal Techniques page and start it off with this as the first challenge. You could even go further with the challenge and create a journal page using the techniques used for the shipping tag. You can join the Art Journal Techniques FaceBook group by clicking HERE.

You can watch the full YouTube video by clicking HERE.

So...for today's tag I decided to play around with layers.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Liquitex Basics 'brilliant yellow green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light aqua green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light green permanent' acrylic paint
Unknown script stamp
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Scraps of paper
Chromacryl gel medium
The Crafters Workshop mini 'mod spirals' stencil
Pebeo 'iridescent green yellow' acrylic paint
Dylusions 'leaf flourish' stencil
Global Colours 'brilliant gold' acrylic impasto
The Crafters Workshop mini 'receipt' stencil
Creative PL 'mars black' acrylic paint
The Crafters Workshop mini 'reversed branches' stencil
HunkyDory 'fairy sparkles' stamp set
Ranger 'gold tinsel' embossing powder
Versamark clear embossing ink
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
Ranger 'queen's gold' embossing powder








Thanks so much for stopping by! And don't forget to join our Art Journal Techniques FaceBook page!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment