Wednesday, June 7, 2023

LIVE - Blind 3 Art Journal Page

Hi everyone!

Each month I stream creating a page using the blind 3 challenge where I 'blindly' select three mediums and can only use those three mediums plus black and white. I can use stencils, stamps and textures also.

Today the three colours were bronze, copper and cobalt blue hue! 

I had no idea what I was going to do until I started going through my stamps and thinking what I could add to the page. I'm happy with the end result. Let me know what you think.

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Liquitex Basics 'cobalt blue hue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'copper' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'bronze' acrylic paint
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'flourish' layering stencil
Inkadinkado 'dot flourishes' stamp set
Stampers Anonymous|Tim Holtz 'mixed media' stamp set
Tim Holts {components} 'stripes' stamp
KaiserCraft 'script' stamp
Dylusions 'legs eleven' stamp set
Unknown 'speech bubble' stamp
Unknown 'pebbles' background stamp
Dylusions 'birds on a wire' stamp set
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
Black Roller Ball pen
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment