Thursday, June 1, 2023

Card Series - Birthday 34

Hi everyone!

So I had to make a birthday card for my granddaughter who is turning 13 later this month. Not only that but I wanted to add envelopes inside the card to hold one $10 note, 13 in all, hence the neverending card.

I made the card big enough (9"x9") so that it could hold all the envelopes and other bits and pieces I wanted to add.

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Cardstock: 9" x 9" cut in half at 4 1/2" (pink)
Cardstock: 9" x 9" cut in half at 4 1/2" (purple)
Cardstock: 2 @ 4 1/8" x 1 7/8" (black)
Cardstock: 2 @ 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" (black)
Patterned paper: 2 @ 4" x 4"
Small envelopes: 12 @ 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Large envelope: 1 @ 6" x 6" 
Large envelope: 1 @ 6" x 6" (cut in half)
Vellum dots for envelope closures
Scor-tape
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Martha Stewart envelope scoreboard








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment