Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Art Journal Page 235

Hi everyone!

Seems like I'm still on the 'HOPE' feeling with my page today. HOPING (no pun intended) things lighten up soon!

Today's page (the colours anyway) was inspired by my grandson, Justin. I'd recently made an altered file folder for his sister, Amelia, and Justin said he'd like one also. I asked him what colours he wanted and he replied 'gray, blues and light purple'. That's where my background colours came from today!

Only once the background was done did I decide to slap an image on it, a quote and call it done LOL.

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Semco 'grey' acrylic paint
Americana 'serene' chalky finish acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'weathered wood' distress paint
Jacquard 'pearl turquoise' Lumiere paint
Delta Creative|Ceramcoat 'blue danube' acrylic paint
Delta Creative|Ceramcoat 'coastline blue' acrylic paint
Semco 'lavender' acrylic paint
Delta Creative|Ceramcoat 'pale lilac' acrylic paint
Stampscapes 'mystical waters' stamp
Liquitex Professional matte medium
Reeves 'payne's gray' acrylic paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'azure sea asters' Starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'sassy sapphire' Starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'buccaneer bay blue' Moon Shadow mist
White Sharpie paint pen
Faber-Castell 'white' PITT artist big brush
The Crafters Workshop 'tile texture' stencil
White Gelly Roll pen












Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment