Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Art Journal Page 211

Hi everyone!

For today's page I wanted to get back to what I do best (in my humble opinion LOL). I love to create backgrounds but I can't just leave it there. So I think about what the background means to me and I search related images on google. Or I search google first, then base the background on the image. That's what I did today, googled the image first and I'm happy with how it turned out!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
KaiserCraft 'windsor' stamp
KaiserCraft '36' stamp
Ranger 'deep purple' archival ink
Carabelle Studio 'Libellules & Papillons' stamp
Ranger 'manganese blue' archival ink
Carabelle Studio 'Zinouk hearts' stamp set
Ranger 'rose madder' archival ink
Liquitex Basics 'primary magenta' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow deep hue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'brilliant purple' acrylic paint
The Crafters Workshop 'organic matter' stencil
Liquitex Basics 'light blue violet' acrylic paint
Carabelle Studio 'around the world' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'mariposas' stencil
Pebeo 'cerulean blue' acrylic paint
KaiserCraft 'doily' stencil
Global Colours 'white' acrylic impasto
Liquitex Glazing Medium
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Dylusions 'heart border' stencil
Paper Craft 'vines' alphabet stamp
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Sharpie 'white' extra fine point paint pen
Faber-Castell 'white' PITT artist big brush
POSCA 0.7mm 'black' paint pen
Sharpie 'black' fine point pen
POSCA 1.8-2.5mm 'black' paint pen
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
White Stabilo All pencil
Faber-Castell 8B graphite aquarelle pencil















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment