Friday, February 23, 2018

Canvas - Fly Free

Hi everyone!

While cleaning files on my computer while I am waiting for my craft room to be re-built I came across this set of videos on an 8"x8" canvas I had done way back in June 2017. So I got to editing it and thought I'd upload it while we're all waiting for more videos from me.

Since all my craft stuff is packed away in boxes I do not have the names of the products I used on this canvas (some I remember) so please excuse my vague comments on screen LOL.

Hubs is currently making up a temporary work station for me while we wait on engineers and such, then I have to go through all my boxes to find a few things I could use to create pages. So hopefully in a week's time I may be able to have another video up!!! Can't wait!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

I have no idea!










Thanks so much for watching and stay tuned for more soon!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment