Friday, October 27, 2017

Art Journal Page 181

Hi everyone!

After I had finished the background I still had no idea where I was going with this page. I then thought I'd 'put a bird on it' and call it done. But when I coloured the bird I saw that it was pink and blue, same as the background. Then I thought - girl/boy. I then searched 'gender' on google and came up with the quote!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
The Crafters Workshop 'mini tie dyed' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'mini tile texture' stencil
KaiserCraft 'butterfly' template
The Crafters Workshop 'mariposas' stencil
Creative PL 'mars black' acrylic paint
Dylusions 'vibrant turquoise' ink spray
Dylusions 'bubblegum punk' ink spray
The Crafters Workshop 'mini circle grid' stencil
Derivan Matisse 'Australian blue gum' acrylic paint
Clear Snaps 'heart arrow' stencil
Pebeo 'cerulean blue' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'white' acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'spun sugar' distress paint
The Crafters Workshop 'mini whimsical vines' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'capricious' stencil
Versamark clear embossing ink
White embossing powder
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous 'bird crazy' stamp set
Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Tim Holtz 'salty ocean' distress ink
Tim Holtz 'broken china' distress ink
Tim Holtz 'tumbled glass' distress ink
Tim Holtz 'picked raspberry' distress ink
Black Pentel Touch pen
Black 0.7mm POSCA pen










Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment