Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Art Journal Page 166

Hi everyone!

Another journal page today.

I had no idea what I was going to do today so I just played with my Liquitex Basics paints and went from there! It's taking me a while to get back into my art journal and actually just 'play'. Again I'm doing circles and stripes, I think I need to branch out and try something different *sigh*

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Liquitex Basics 'bright aqua green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light blue permanent' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'cerulean blue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'quinacridone magenta' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow deep hue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'titanium white' acrylic paint
CreativePL 'mars black' acrylic paint
Dylusions 8"x5" 'diamond border' stencil
Tim Holtz 'stripes' layering stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'mini mod spirals' stencil
Fiskars Circle Shape Cutter/Stencil
Prima by Finnabair small background stamp (item # 961848)
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
White medium point Sharpie paint pen
Black POSCA pen
Masking tape
Black Stabilo All pencil
















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment