Tuesday, August 22, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 37 - Kaomoji or Emoji

Hi everyone!

I don't know about you but I had to google 'kaomoji' and found that it was a Japanese emoticon style. That's as far as I went with that research. I just went straight to the emoji prompt. I even googled this one and found that there are letters associated with each emoji (well, maybe not but someone had a graphic of the letters of the alphabet and relevant emoji next to each). So I decided to just write my name in emoji's.

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Tim Holtz 'mustard seed' distress ink
Simon Says Stamp 'lots of dots' stamp set
Simon Says Stamp 'hey sugar' stamp set
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Derivan Matisse Transparent Gesso
Liquitex Basics 'cadmium yellow medium hue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'quinacridone magenta' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'fluorescent pink' acrylic paint
White medium point Sharpie paint pen
Black uni-ball Signo pen
Red fine point Stabilo pen





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment