Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Quest for the "normal" deli paper continues

Hello again everyone!

After my deli paper comparison video I uploaded to YouTube I had a comment posted telling me that an Australian YouTuber, Mimi Bondi, imported deli paper from the USA and sold it in her shop. So obviously I sped off over to Mimi's online store, Mixed Media Art Store, and found the deli paper but at a glance I thought it was also waxed paper. So I emailed Mimi who said that it was the deli paper the USA artists used so I thought I would buy a pack and test it out for myself.

Well, again I had to test it out alongside the other two "deli papers" I had and, well, although it wasn't as waxed as Dale's was, it still had a wax coating. Having said that, when I tested it out against the other two I was pleasantly surprised.

I have uploaded another video on the comparison to YouTube and you can watch it here:


The following are photos of the three papers I compared.














Even though I can work with these three different deli papers I am still on the hunt for the REAL deli paper LOL.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I've spent all day binge-watching your You Tube videos on the storage containers you make and loved them all ... Tomorrow, I'll probably binge-watch all your journal videos. Thank you for such concise directions on all your storage projects. I've just ordered 2 packs of chipboard and can't wait to try some!

    ReplyDelete