Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another Box of Drawers for my Charms

Well, I just had to make another set of drawers covering them with designer paper, rather than painting them. I also reduced the height of the boxes because I found that I had way too much empty space in each drawer as I don't have that many of the same charm LOL.
I think I prefer the faux timber look myself, but these turned out OK I think.
I will try to post measurements for this set tomorrow but the tutorial in the faux timber set should be able to be used for making this with the exception of the different box & box frame sizes (add tomorrow). The height and width of the completed set is exactly the same as the previous set.











6 comments:

  1. I love the colours of the patterned paper--these are my favourite colours.
    Nice size adjustment. Need to sort my charms before I come up with a storage plan as they are in little plastic bags in a big container. hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mary, this is one of my best projects lately - STORAGE UNITS for my bits & pieces. I had mine in plastic bags tucked away for ages, now they're on display and at hand when I need them.
      Thanks for commenting :)
      Smiles
      Jen

      Delete
  2. Simply wonderful!! Love what you did with it. Bright and happy and cheery looking to boot! Great job! *huggles* =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Felicia - not the usual drab grunge colours here LOL. I like it though :)
      Smiles
      Jen

      Delete
  3. Hi Jen, this turned out fabulously. I do love that paper. TFS Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona :) I'm kinda liking the colours too. Sometimes the papers make the project for sure!
      Smiles
      Jen

      Delete