Monday, November 28, 2011

Card Box - Jean Style - #2

Another card box (again from Jean's tutorial) I made today from chipboard, K & Company's Wild Saffron paper, iamroses flowers, thickers alpha stickers which I painted using Tim Holtz's Sandal acrylic paint, Prima Say it in Pearls, Stampin' Up! lace, lace from A World of Lace, a lacy doily which I sprayed with Glimmer Mist, and lots of hot glue and Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.

I painted all the edges & corners of the inside with a burgandy acrylic paint, then covered it all with more of K & Company's Wild Saffron paper. I inked up a piece of 5 7/8" x 2" tyvek with Ranger's Archival ink in Sepia and Maroon and adhered it to the top inside back of the box and the back inside of the lid using scor-tape.

I was going to attach some wooden feet to the box, but Mandy talked me out of it LOL.









2 comments:

  1. wow love love love this box....sooo beautiful!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brenda
    Thanks Brenda
    My niece loved it too - I gave it to her for Christmas
    Smiles
    Jen

    ReplyDelete