Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Repurposed Journal Flip

Hi everyone!

I can't believe this is only my 3rd journal flip! I've been art journaling for 3 years and I've only finished 3 journals? OK!

Most of the journal pages here have been recorded individually either for a process video on YouTube, a live stream recording on Ustream (these are now no longer available as Ustream has been taken over by IBM and now is not a free service), and maybe one on a YouTube live stream. The pages are all listed below and linked to their relevant recordings (if available).

You can watch this latest journal flip over on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.



Covers (live YouTube stream recording from my other channel)


Page 2 (video does not exist - Ustream recording)




Page 6 (live YouTube stream recording from my other channel)




Page 10 (video does not exist - Ustream recording)


Page 12 (video does not exist - Ustream recording)







Page 19 (recorded live on YouTube)

Page 20 (not recorded)




Previous journal flips (links included):


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment