Friday, November 30, 2018

Art Journal Page - Blind 6 Challenge - Imagination

Hi everyone!

Today's journal page was done in my Dylusions Creative Journal and prompted by the 'blind 6' challenge. This is where I 'blindly' chose 6 different mediums to use on my page. They were the only products I could use except for gesso, texture paste, matte medium, etc, as well as stencils and stamps - you can also use any product black or white.

So today I blindly chose tissue wrap * lemon acrylic paint * yellow magicals powder * purple/blue spray * mermaid lagoon distress oxide * purple alcohol ink - what a mixture!!!! This was gonna be hard!

As I started putting down the products the page, and the colours, were starting to grow on me and I started having a bit of fun with it. I'm pretty happy with how the page ended up!

You can watch the full LIVE STREAM recording on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Tim Holtz 'melange' tissue wrap
Liquitex Professional Matte Medium
Tim Holtz 'mermaid lagoon' distress oxide ink
Semco 'lemon' acrylic paint
Adirondack 'purple twilight' alcohol ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'wisteria purple blue' Starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Yodeling Yellow' Magicals powder
Global Colours 'white' acrylic impasto
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Black POSCA pen
Sticker Nation 2 sticker book
The Crafters Workshop 'cosmic bubbles' stencil
Simon Says Stamp 'ring cluster' stencil
The Crafters Workshop 'circle grid' stencil
3D circle (Item 27-00107) by iStencils.com
Tim Holtz 'bubble' layering stencil
Tim Holtz 'stripes' layering stencil












Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment