Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Having Fun With Shipping Tags No.6

Happy New Year everyone!

Let's start the new year off with a nice quick easy technique! Today I thought I'd try my hand at an image transfer.

So, I started off creating a journal page first, using this technique, made mistakes and learned how to actually do the image transfer correctly LOL.

I wanted to use monochromatic colours so used some brown shades on this tag. Only because I wanted to transfer some old book paper using the image transfer. What I ended up doing with this tag was just to do the background, no other embellishments, so that I didn't have any ideas stuck in my head when I go to do a journal page based on this technique. I'm going to just do the backgrounds only for the tags from now on.

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Global Colours 'white' acrylic impasto
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous 'bitty grunge' stamp set
Memento 'rich cocoa' dye ink by Tsukineko
Ranger 'coffee' archival ink
Semco 'brown' acrylic paint
Deco Art 'brown sugar' acrylic paint by Americana
Sullivans 'bisque' acrylic paint
Memento 'espresso truffle' dye ink by Tsukineko
Golden Regular Gel Medium (matte)
Old book paper














Thanks so much for stopping by! And stay tuned for the journal page based on this tag challenge technique!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment