Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Art Journal Page 194

Hi everyone!

Today's page was based on the Tag #4 challenge over on my Art Journal Techniques FaceBook group page. Crackle medium! Oh how I dislike this technique! Only because I haven't mastered the art of the crackling yet. No matter how many times I try it, I never seem to get it right every time, hit and miss for me. Then I go and draw the hearts upside down! Just wasn't my day today! Oh well, get used to it Jen, there'll be plenty more of those to come LOL.

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Liquitex Basics 'bronze' acrylic paint
Derivan 'cracking medium'
Derivan Matisse 'Australian Blue Gum' acrylic paint
J.Burrows 'teal' acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'picket fence' distress stain
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress stain
Global Colours 'white' acrylic impasto
Mont Marte 'scarlet' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'alizarin crimson hue' acrylic paint
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
The Crafters Workshop 'fairywings' stencil
VersaMark clear embossing ink
Ranger 'silver' embossing powder
Portfolio 'red' water soluble oil pastel
Portfolio 'black' water soluble oil pastel
PITT Artist 'black' brush pen













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment