As I'm still new to card-making, I decided to make it as close to the design as possible. When I get more confident I'll attempt card sketches and put my own spin on them - one day LOL.
So here's what I made today, with close-up shots - list of materials used is below the photos.
- White cardstock cut at 12"x6" (folded to 6x6)
- Green cardstock cut at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" for large mat
- K & Company's Wild Saffron paper pack cut at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- EK Success fleur de lis border punch
- Winter White Seam Binding sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in English Ivy & Honey Dew Mist
- I Am Roses flowers sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in English Ivy & Honey Dew Mist, and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain in Saxifrage Olive Copper
- KaiserCraft wood mounted stamp - "Birthday"
- Wood mounted rubber stamp - butterfly (unknown manufacturer and name)
- KaiserCraft clear stamp (ORIGINAL text - unknown name)
- My Favorite Things "Layered Labels" die
- Copics used - E00, E34, E35, E37 * R20, R22, E93 * 0 blender
- Staples used - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Memento dye ink in Rich Cocoa, Scor-tape, Scotch Quick Dry adhesive