Monday, January 16, 2012

Tim Holtz Texture Fades Storage Album

Well, my first Ustream for 2012 went okay, I guess. Had a few viewers. I tried to prepare as much as I could before the stream, but I never seem to give myself enough time LOL. Oh well, we did get to see how it would look finished - except I changed the binding to ball chain, instead of ribbon.

I think I used almost all Tim Holtz/Ranger products with the exception of a couple of grungy, rusty items I received from Lorri (artivity on Ustream), along with some staples (scor-tape, wet adhesive, ribbon, chipboard),

So I am yet to fill this storage album - I'm sure it won't take me too long to fill it. The beauty of this album is that you can fill it as you get each texture fade.

Here, then, is the completed (but not filled) storage album number 2:






2 comments:

  1. LOve this. What a super idea and the show was great!!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete