Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Cubes - A Year in Review

Well Kathy said this project was labour intensive - and that's no bull! Oh my goodness! It goes on forever! However, the end result is well worth the time and effort I must say!

In each of the three cubes are four mini albums contained within mini hinged folders. There are only three pocket pages in each mini album, but there are tags and ribbon closures and...and...and LOL.

I made this project for my daughter Mandy's best friend who is due to have a baby in just over two months. Her mother told me that Renee's colours for the baby were green and brown, so I hope she likes it!

Here are a few pics of the project (not quite finished yet. I have to fill 8 more albums with tags and ribbon closures).

Check out Kathy's blog for the tutorial.








7 comments:

  1. She will absolutely love it I'm sure, beautifully done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherina. We just received the baby shower invitations and the colours almost match the cubes perfectly! So happy about that LOL.

      Delete
  2. WOW! it's super cute she will love it! tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness!!!! This is adorable!!! You have inspired me to do this tutorial also . . . I am thinking in Holloween or Christmas papers . . . hmmmmmm the wheels are spinning . . . again GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks so much :)
      Ooooh other themes would be great too! Can't wait to see it! Thanks so much for your sweet comments :)
      Smiles
      Jen

      Delete
  4. You did an awesome job!! I love them. Ok, you have also got me convinced to give them a try, oh lord lol

    ReplyDelete