My first page was done using my favourite colours - blue, brown and gold.
I also used my favourite art items - my Crafters Workshop stencils - just love them!
I used plenty of stamps on the background.
I hand drew the swirls and finished it off drawing a scalloped border.
This page is an homage to my daughter Mandy and her fiance Tod. I used her wedding colours mostly - teal, black and silver.
The white circles are a symbol of the rings.
Lots of stampage in the background here also.
This page was done after my daughter Mandy's Kitchen Tea and Hen's Night recently.
The glass is representative of her massive Hen's Night goblet (it holds an entire bottle of champagne).
The bus represents our transport to the restaurant and the fun we had on it!
The balloons are for the festivities.
I stamped a variety of kitchen utensils and aprons for the background too.
OMG! I finally was able to get my head around my PrismaColor pencils and Artedar's Whimsy Gurls drawings.
This one looked like she has attitude so I stamped ATTITUDE for the tile and decided to put the artistic definition of attitude as well and finished off with the exclamation marks which are representative of making a statement by a whimsy gurl with an ATTITUDE!
This page was done because I finally decided to fill up my Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays with water and test the colours.
I sprayed onto a piece of white cardstock and punched out a circle of the colour and adhered it to the lid of each of the spray bottles so I could see at a glance the exact colour of the spray.
I also sprayed on the journal page - all 20 of the sprays LOL.
Before I sprayed I covered the pages by stamping numbers using various stamp sets.
I used the Crafters Workshop "Mini Numerals" 6x6 stencil and applied some texture paste all over the pages. I then applied some rub-n-buff in Ebony, Spanish Copper and Grecian Gold, along with some Dazzle It metallic wax.
I then stamped the title using the Stampin' Up! Big Deal Alphabet alpha stamps onto a piece of thin netting and adhered it to the pages using Gel Medium. I then outlined all the letters using a white gel pen.
Then I finished it off with a banner type border using a Sharpie and Adirondak Gold acrylic paint.