Wednesday, November 16, 2022

LIVE - Art Journal Page using the 'blind3' Method

 Hi guys!

Another blind3 challenge today. This time we chose alcohol inks, which is a good thing because I'm starting to use a lot of product that has just been sitting around. The three colours I chose were Rust, Pebble and Wild Plum. To say I was amazed at the result is an understatement. I didn't think a page could have so much depth to it until I saw the final result of this page today!

I had Eileen with me again today making sure I didn't 'stuff it up' LOL.

You can watch the full (one hour) live stream recording over on my YouTube page by clicking here.

Products used:

liquitex gesso
golden absorbent ground
adirondack 'pebble' alcohol ink
adirondack 'wild plum' alcohol ink
adirondack 'pitch black' alcohol ink
adirondack mixatives 'pearl' alcohol ink
adirondack alcohol blending solution
isocol rubbing alcohol
portfolio 'black' water soluble oil pastel
tim holtz ink blending tool & foam
fiskars 'circles-1' shape cutter





















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment