Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Creating Temporary Planner Inserts

Hi everyone!

Making a couple of one-signature planner inserts for my diary which can be put in my handbag and transported around to be used to jot down notes for later when I'm ready to work on my Daily Journal.

I'm not one to be able to work on my daily journal/planner every day and when I'm ready to sit down and work in it - I've forgotten what I needed to insert and when it happened! So this is why I created this 'temporary' journal insert which I designed to fit into an old diary (2016). I'll jot down things in this and date them for when I have a few hours to sit down and put it all into my daily journal/planner in a way that it looks nice and pretty. Well, that's the plan lol.

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products Used:

Printer paper
Papers already in my stash
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Paper Piercer
Ruler
Pencil
Paper Trimmer
Old diary
Seam Binding
Twine
Binding needle

All the above products/tools I had in my stash!

The sizes I used would be different to yours so just use the video as a guide when creating your own journal inserts.












Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment