Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Having Fun With Shipping Tags #11

Hi everyone!

Today is totally the opposite of last week's project - in both size and the amount of products used!

I was sorting through my small stencils (those smaller than 12"x12") and I needed more room as I had accumulated a few more that I had no room to store. So, another folder created just for Tim Holtz's Layering and Shifter Stencils!

Yes, I have discovered the shifter stencils, however I did not use them today - watch out for them soon!

So today's task was to use as many stencils and add as many layers as I could. I only used seven stencils but I used twelve different distress inks!!!!

Looking at it, It doesn't seem too busy, restraint was not a necessity in this project so I went for it! And I love how this tag turned out!

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products Used:

Distress inks in:
  • peeled paint
  • peacock feathers 
  • wild honey
  • gathered twigs 
  • pine needles
  • forest moss
  • mowed lawn
  • crushed olive
  • frayed burlap
  • walnut stain
  • tea dye
  • black soot
Tim Holtz Layering Stencils as follows:
Inspirational (stamp & stencil set)
  • speckles
  • bubble
  • flourish
  • stripes
  • typo
  • string
Stamp Sets as follows:
  • Stampers Anonymous | Tim oltz 'bird crazy
  • Creative Expressions 'jungle friends'
  • Stampin' Up! 'ornamental pine'
Memento 'tuxedo black' dye ink
Ranger | Distress 'black soot' archival ink
Tim Holtz Idea-ology 'big chat' word stickers
Black lace edging from my stash
Darice hemp cord in various shades
PIGMA MICRON 05 'black' archival ink pen
Tim Holtz | Ranger Distress blending brush
Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
Tim Holtz 'barn door' distress marker brush










Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment