Wednesday, March 8, 2023

LIVE - Art Journal Play using Liquid Inks

Hi everyone

Today's page was inspired by alcohol inks, not that I used much of them and not that you'd know in the final result LOL.

I did say I was having a break from the USE it or LOSE it series however, I hadn't used liquid inks in so long, so really it's another USE it or LOSE it video LOL.

You can watch the full live stream recording over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Matte Medium
Random tissue paper from my stash
Liquitex Professional 'phthalocyanine green' liquid ink
Daler Rowney 'marine blue' acrylic ink
Liquitex Professional 'cerulean blue hue' liquid ink
Liquitex Professional 'titanium white' liquid ink
Liquitex Professional 'carbon black' liquid ink
Liquitex Professional 'pyrrole red' liquid ink
Portfolio 'white' Water Soluble Oil Pastel
Tim Holtz bulb blower
Cricut scraper
Sticker Nation 2 sticker book for title













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment