Sunday, March 12, 2023

Art Journal Page 253

Hi everyone!

I had so much fun creating my page at my last live stream that I decided to create another one using the same products, tissue paper and liquid inks, this time in different colours and different theme.

I love how it turned out! I didn't know where I was going to finish up but I'm happy with the end result!

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:
Strathmore Bristol-Smooth Visual Journal
Tissue paper
Tim Holtz 'typography' collage paper
Tim Holtz 'document' collage paper
Brown paper
Hand-made paper
Book image from Google Images
Golden matte medium
Liquitex Professional 'iridescent rich bronze' liquid ink
Liquitex Professional 'titanium white' liquid ink
Brea Reese 'neutral gray' glitter ink
Stabilo All 'black' pencil
Creative PL 'mars black' acrylic paint
Crafty Secrets 'art studio' stamp set
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
Stamp positioning tool
Ranger 'ground espresso' distress archival ink
OHTO 'black' Fude Ball 1.5 pigment ink marker
Portfolio 'medium brown' water soluble wax pastel
Finnabair 'graphite' metallique wax












Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, Jen! I always have to catch the replay but I did see the first one as well. I was just checking to see if my blog had been shut down and spotted your link!

    ReplyDelete