Friday, November 30, 2018

Art Journal Page - Live Stream - Don't Accept Advice!

Hi everyone

I've been slack with my blog posts for my live streams. This one was recorded last week on 23 November 2018 but I didn't take any photos for the blog and I haven't even edited the YouTube recording details. My bad! I'm thinking that it was because my camera mount collapsed and I had to set up a temporary camera setup which wasn't the best, but oh well, it is what it is!

You can watch the full live recording (it's back the front because of the position of the camera) on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

I can't even remember what products I used, other than the embossing powders that Eileen made me use!!!! It didn't turn out too badly, not my best but I'm always learning :)












Thanks so much for watching and stay tuned for more!!!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment