Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Art Journal Page 224

Hi everyone!

This page was based on the Tag #10 challenge 'blind 6'. What I had to do with this page was use the same 6 products I blindly chose for the tag and create a page based on the background I created on the tag.

I think this background turned out much better than the tag background. And that's how it should be! We should take what we've learned previously and try to improve on it. I don't usually, but I feel I did with this one.

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Stampers Anonymous|Tim Holtz 'attic treasures' stamp set
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Tim Holtz 'gathered twigs' distress oxide
Pebeo DYNA 'iridescent green blue' acrylic paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'bells of Ireland green' starburst spray
Liquitex Professional 'yellow oxide' ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'bratwurst brown' Magicals powder
Prima|Finnabair 'dark olive' rust effect paste
Prima Art Basics|Finnabair heavy gesso
Color Box 'tropical' stencil
Stampscape 'mystical waters' stamp
The Crafters Workshop 'organic matter' stencil
Tim Holtz 'small talk' idea-ology stickers
Faber-Castell 'black' PITT Artist big brush pen
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Deco Art fairy stencil (item 201606)













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment